WAREwithal.com should be usable on most up-to-date browsers (MS Edge, Chrome, Safari, FireFox, and Mobile Browsers). We recommend Chrome for the best print capabilities.Devices
Do you know there are well over a hundred different types of browsers used on the web today? In order to ensure that we can provide our visitors with the best experience possible, we develop WAREwithal.com to work with the major browsers on the market. Those browsers are Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla FireFox, and Safari. However, we cannot guarantee you will have the same experience in each browser. Granted, we do recommend that whichever browser you do use, you should keep it up-to-date. This ensures that your browser has the latest security features available.
WAREwithal.com utilizes cookies to give the user the best possible experience when using the site. More specifically, they are used for security purposes when logging into the application and when taking a Kolbe Index. However, no personally identifiable information is stored in the cookies. Cookies must be enabled in order to use WAREwithal.com.
Since color is a very important part of the Kolbe results, we recommend printing them in color rather than black and white.
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Acrobat Reader is used for displaying various reports, articles, and forms. There is no alternative for these features. This is a free plugin and an industry standard for sharing documents.
Adobe Acrobat (PDF Writer)
Adobe Acrobat and other third parties allow for you to "print to PDF" in order to make PDF files. Many of our users do so to share reports and results easily amongst teammates. Adobe Acrobat 10 has known printing issues. Acrobat 10.1.3 contains the fix for those issues.
This site uses SSL (Secure Server Layer) to ensure the security of personal and payment information submitted over the internet. Use of this site signifies your acceptance of the Conditions of Use, and Legal Restrictions applicable to this site. For more information reagrding WAREwithal.com's platform security and policies, visit About Warewithal.
© 2021 Kolbe Corp. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us at (602) 840-9770.
Effective date: April 23, 2019
Kolbe Corp ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://www.warewithal.com website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service is the https://www.warewithal.com website operated by Kolbe Corp
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
Kolbe Corp uses the collected data for various purposes:
Kolbe Corp may process your Personal Data because:
Kolbe Corp will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Under certain circumstances, Kolbe Corp may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Kolbe Corp may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Kolbe Corp aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Kolbe Corp relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
PayPal / Braintree
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Kolbe Corp acknowledges the importance of maintaining our clients' data in a safe, secure environment. We do not share submitted client data with third parties, and only release data to authorized client representatives. Our WAREwithal® databases are housed in a secure facility. As long as we store client data we will continue to use industry best-practices to keep such data secure. We also perform daily and monthly data backups to assure data continuity in the event of unforeseen catastrophic hardware failure.
Located in Phoenix, Arizona USA
Network and Software Platform:
Your Kolbe Index results and any other data that you provide will be entered into an account set up either for one of our clients or for Kolbe Corp directly. If you are using a client account, that client will have access to your results and data. If you are using a Kolbe Corp account only Kolbe Corp will have access to your results and data unless you authorize us to release that information to a third party.
1) The Program: KC has provided to Licensee, access via the Internet to software known as Kolbe Warewithal Online ("the Program") under an arrangement whereby Licensee has a license to use the Program for certain limited purposes for a limited length of time in exchange for a licensing fee. The Program is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Product is licensed, not sold.
2) Extension of License: KC grants Licensee a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Program. Only Licensee may use the Program, and Licensee may not resell, rent, lease, or otherwise transfer for value the Product.
3) Limitations on License: The right to use the Program is subject to terms and limitations of this Agreement. Specifically, and without limitation, the Program may be used only to score Kolbe Index data for Licensee or Licensee's clients as permitted under the Agreement, and Licensee shall be solely liable and KC not liable for any errors or damage in scoring the Kolbe Index forms. Licensee may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Product.
4) Kolbe Index Credits: At any time after the effective date of this License and while Licensee's license is effective and not suspended, Licensee may purchase from KC credits, for a per-credit fee set by KC, which KC is free to modify from time to time. KC reserves the right to cancel the credit-sale system, at its election. The Program deducts credits each time Licensee operates the Program to score a Kolbe Index form or data for an individual customer. Licensee shall not: (a) tamper with the Program; (b) attempt to defeat or bypass the Program's operation in deducting credits; (c) score additional indexes with the Program after no credits remain; (d) increase a credit balance on the Program without payment to KC; (e) use the Program without deducting credits appropriately; or (f) copy the Program or the credits.
5) Database: Licensee acknowledges that KC shall have access to the database created by the Program for Licensee. KC shall make its best efforts to maintain the privacy and confidentiality of such database. KC shall not, without the permission of Licensee, allow access to information stored in the database to any party other than KC or Licensee, its agents or affiliates.
6) Termination: Upon termination of the Agreement for any reason, Licensee shall immediately cease all use of the Program.
7) Copyright: All title and copyrights in and to the Program (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets" incorporated into the Program), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the Program are owned by KC or its suppliers. The Program is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the Program like any other copyrighted material. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the Program.